Holy Moly. This little girl is already 7 months old.
Now, for the Milestone Template how-to:
1. After opening the Milestone Template and (if applicible) a photo you'd like to match, double click on the "Color Overlay" layer effect under the Layer titled "you."
2. The Layer Style window will open. Click on the little colored box, and the Select Overlay Color window will open. You can use the rainbow slider to select pretty much any possible color, or...
3. Just click anywhere on your photo. Photoshop will select that exact color.
4. Verify that it is the color you want in the "new" box on the top, and click OK. (Then click OK again in the Layer Style box)
4a (not numbered). If you'd like to move the "you", just click and drag it anywhere in the template.
5. To change the color of the large number, double click on the "Color Overlay" layer effect under the Layer with the number. Repeat steps 2 through 4 to choose a color.
6. Double click on the Weight/Height text layer...
7. And change the information.
8. Double click on the Milestones List text layer,
9. ...and enter in your facts, tidbits, and other text.
10. When you're satisfied, save and then send to your favorite printer!
As always, if you run into a snag, or have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail.