Friday, September 21, 2012

Teriyaki Marinated Chicken

This is our chicken marinade recipe for every family barbecue we host. I usually do 9 lbs of chicken to feed around 30 people (but lots of kids are included in that number). Feel free to half/quarter/double this recipe. It's flexible, easy, and so delicious...

  • 9 lbs chicken
  • 4 cups lemon-lime soda
  • 4 cups teriyaki sauce
  • 1 cup oil
  • garlic to taste (I usually put in 2-3 cloves depending on how big they are)
Marinade your chicken in a well-sealed container for 24 hours, flipping once. 


  1. What kind of teriyaki sauce do you use...I think I'll try this for Connor's b-day dinner :)

    1. I buy the 1.25 quart container of Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. It's by all the Asian food at the grocery store. :)


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails