Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Orange You Glad?

(Oops! I was sure I scheduled this post for Friday! Sorry about that...)

Starting tomorrow, Harvey and I will be doing our annual 12 Days of Valentines. For one of the activities, we are going to deliver his Valentines to some friends around the neighborhood.


I wanted to come up with something other than candy, since there is already a plethora of that going around. I know Sunny D wouldn't be classified as a healthy food, but it's probably better than a box of candy hearts.

I just cut out my printable and stuck them over the label with clear packing tape. :)

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. oh, what a cute idea! Such a great idea for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are so creative.

    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have a free printable for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no. The designer of the scrapbooking supplies that I used is still selling them, so I can't offer it for free. Sorry...

      Delete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails