Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful Jar

It took me a while to get started... but I finally got our {newest tradition} front and center on our kitchen table.


Every night at dinner time, we each write something we are thankful for on a slip of decorative paper and add it to the jar. It's turned into a secret - my hubby and I won't know what the other wrote until we read them all outloud on Thanksgiving Day. We also have a rule that every slip of paper has to be unique; no repeats.


I like it because it's simple, fun, and a good reminder to focus on the many blessings we have to be grateful for!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea!! And a great way to use up scrapbook paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this GREAT idea. I will be using this to compliment my family tradition of being thankful this week. God bless you

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails