Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Picture Matching Book

When I saw this cute craft on NannyGoat, I knew I had to make a copy for myself. It is SUPER easy...

1. Print doubles of the pictures you want to use.

2. Separate the two copies, and cut the heads out of one copy.

3. Laminate the full sized photos (I put them back to back to save space), and laminate the cut out heads.

4. Buy clear velcro, and place the clear side on the full-sized photos, and the other on the back of the heads.

Pin It

5. Punch a hole in the corner of all the photos.

6. Attach them with a ring.

That's it! (See YOU really can do this one...)


  1. That is adorable!!! I might have to make one. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my terrycloth cookie monster invitations.


  2. I love this idea! My little boy would love this!


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails