Thursday, June 17, 2010

Firecracker Favors

My favorite holiday is coming up... the 4th of July! I've already got lots of fun things planned for my annual family barbecue, and I'm SO excited!

First up... Firecracker Favors:

Aren't they adorable?? I got this idea from Family Fun, and they were super easy to make...

For each firecracker, remove the outer wrapper from a roll of candy (I used lifesavers). Wrap the inner lining with colored tape. Insert foil party picks into the center of the roll.

Even if you aren't having a family barbecue, they look great as a table centerpiece, and I bet kids will love putting them together. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails