Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Burp Cloths

I had a baby that spit up - a LOT. Luckily I was given quite a few burp cloths as baby shower gifts. I learned quickly that there is really only one kind of burp cloth that holds its weight in gold (literally) - the one made from a cloth diaper.

I used one of the cloths given to me as a stereotype, and I made these for gifts. Didn't they turn out adorable? I am in love with that camo-print ribbon.

They were super easy to make... I just stitched along the middle hem lines then added a coordinating ribbon along the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool! I love the camo one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I used one of these when Liza spit up on me at Tara's house. You did make these for Tara, right? Because if not, they look exactly like the ones Tara has. They are really cute, and super-absorbent!

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails