Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Purple Volcano

Want to do a cool science experiment??

Pour 8 ounces of grape juice (not cocktail... the real stuff) into a tallish, skinny glass. Set the glass in something to catch the "eruption."



Add 4 spoonfuls of baking soda, and stir:


Pour in 4 spoonfuls of white vinegar:


Watch it erupt!


The girls LOVED this...

This experiment brought back sweet college memories of a prank using liquid dish soap, a garbage can full of hot water, and 13 pounds of dry ice in someone's kitchen... :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Good times. I actually saw a picture of that the other day in my scrapbook. I still can't believe only one of the boys saw it... All that work for nothing!

    I bet those girls love having you watch them. You do so much fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny! And, yeah-we should totally get together and get jammin' sometime!

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails