Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Picking

We headed to my favorite pumpkin patch again this year. You can't beat that it has so many fun things to do... for free!

I thought Avery's first pumpkin choice was hilarious. I mean, where did she even find that thing? In a field of plump, beautiful, orange pumpkins, she picks the moldy one.

Amid their search, I had the kids pose together on a hay bale. Love how this one turned out, I think I'll blow it up and frame it as a fall decoration. :)

All smiles..


The cutest pumpkin in the patch... It got kind of crazy trying to carry Max's car seat after he fell asleep, along with wheeling the pumpkins all over while I followed the kids from tractor to tractor. I finally got wise and put the baby in the wheelbarrow and made less work for myself. Those pumpkins nestled his car seat right in and it was actually really secure. One lady walked by and asked me where she could find "one of those cute pumpkins." It was cute. 

After we got the pumpkins home, we got to work carving them. Daddy and Harvey worked on one pumpkin...

And Mommy and Avery worked on the other. Avery wasn't too sure about getting the guts out.

I messed with my camera settings on a tripod for this shot and I love how it turned out!! Although it was a little tricky with wiggly kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails