Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I continued the tradition of getting a family picture before we left for Thanksgiving Dinner at the Keetches.


The newest members of my Thanksgiving decor. I have been looking for Pilgrims for a long time, and I finally found a wooden set at the Wood Connection. I had to put them together, but I love how they turned out! I also found the adorable printable scripture to complete the shelf.


After we ate a delicious dinner, Russ took us outside to hit the turkey pinata he brought. (What a great idea! We loved it!) True to Russ fashion, he duck taped that turkey until it was almost not recognizable and let everyone go at it. Everyone got plenty of turns, but the treats inside got pounded right out of their wrappers!



Harvey: (I love his face in the first one!)

My mother-in-law, Karen:

Me:

And Justy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails