Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Organizing Stuffed Animals

How do kids get so many of them?

Thanks to my hubby's obsession with talent at winning stuffed animals in "the claw" arcade game, and gifts on holidays, birthdays and baby showers, my kids are accumulating quite the collection of animals. They needed a place to call home.

Enter this shoe organizer from Real Simple. (I got mine for $20 at Bed Bath and Beyond).

It makes choosing a friend to sleep with a little easier, as Harvey can peruse the wall-o'-friends before he climbs into bed. And they're easy to put away... just stretch the elastic and shove the guy (or gal) in.

Although, it felt a little mean to choke them, so I started putting the elastic under one arm.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing he and Lynn learned the "claw machine" skill together...cause Lynn loves it too and we have loads of stuffed animals as proof :) Cute idea!


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails