Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Store!

Whew!! My life has been a whirlwind the last couple of weeks... I'll post about all of those comings and goings a little later, but for now I wanted to tell you all that I have a store!!

Granted, the only product in that store, for now at least, are the Baby Book Milestone Templates. I'm proud to finally introduce....

These are a set of 12 layered templates featuring enlarged numbers created in .TIFF format, sized 12 inches by 12 inches. Use these templates to create a one-of-a-kind baby book for each month of your child's first year. These templates are easy to use. Simply:
- change the colors of the number and "you"
- enter in your personalized text (milestones, facts and tidbits)
- add your child's height and weight
- save, and either print from home, or send to your favorite professional print shop.

I tried to make them as easy to work with as possible, but I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial on how to use the templates in Photoshop.

I'm so excited that they are finally available, that I'm offering them at a special discounted price for the first couple weeks. You can get the whole set for just $11.99 - only about a dollar per template! If you're interested, check 'em out!

UPDATE... I've now added templates for your baby's second year!

You can see what I've done with these templates for both of my children here


  1. You're awesome Tiffy!!! These are so much fun!

  2. So awesome, Tiff. You're amazing!

  3. If I weren't already 8 months into blatantly stealing your idea and recreating it, I would totally buy these. It would save me so much time. :-)

  4. WTG Tiff!! Hope you make lots of sales!


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails