Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trickery

St. Patrick's Day was so fun this year!

The second Harvey woke up, he was asking me if the Leprechauns had remembered to fill his treasure box with candy. We ran to check on the front porch where we had left the box... but it was gone! Harvey was really concerned until I noticed a little bit of green confetti by the door. We followed the trail of greenery to our hall closet, and found the treasure box stuffed in our shoe organizer.

Harvey was thrilled to find the coins inside.

While the Leprechauns were here... they played a couple of tricks on us. Harvey wasn't sure what to think about the water in the toilet being green. He flushed it as soon as he found it.


A little later, we sat down to eat our Rainbow Waffles for breakfast and we were shocked to see our milk turn green in our cups. I'm not sure how those Leprechauns pulled it off because the milk was white in the carton, but it magically turned green once we poured it in our cups at breakfast! Harvey thought it was amazing that it worked with both kinds of milk (I'm drinking Rice).


After breakfast, I explained to Harvey the pinch-part of St. Patty's Day. I easily convinced him to wear a green shirt, but purposely "forgot" to wear green myself just to give Harvey the pleasure of pinching me.

Avery was pinch-proof as well. I seriously couldn't get over how cute she was.

Hope your holiday was fabulously tricky!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! What great ideas! I love the tin and the umbrella. And Avery's romper is adorable.
    I also like that you didn't wear green so you could be pinched. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails