Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Legend of the Leprechauns

I am so excited that Harvey is old enough to start this cute little tradition! But... when I mentioned that Leprechauns might come to our house this year, he had no idea what I was talking about so I checked out some books at the library. After he got the idea of what a Leprechaun actually was, I told him the Legend of the Leprechauns.

Here's a copy for you if you haven't heard it before...

Here is an alternate link to download the file: Legend of the Leprechauns

Then we set to work decorating our treasure box. I conveniently had a Leprechaun-sized Altoid Tin laying around, and I found green, orange and white supplies in my scrapbooking stash. We are so excited to set it out on our front porch (the legend says "under the moon") and see where it ends up on Saturday!

If I know Leprechauns they will probably leave a trail of green confetti or sprinkles, and I'm guessing there will be gold covered chocolate coins inside. Maybe with a real silver dollar for each of the kids if the Leprechauns get around to going to the bank.

Pin It

1 comment:

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails