Saturday, November 5, 2011

Avery: 1 Month

Holy Moly! Where does the time go? I can't believe my baby is already a month old!

After it was too late for Harvey, I discovered monthly stickers to add to a onesie each month for a photoshoot and I loved the idea. Then, I saw that Young House Love produced the same effect with Photoshop, and I knew that's what I wanted to do for my future children. Plus they used adorable patterned fabric pieces for a background.

Here is Avery's first month photo:

And I'll do the same pages in her baby book as I made for Harvey's book:

Lastly, here is the baby announcement that made it on the back of our Christmas Cards... I love how it turned out!!


  1. Cute pictures Tiff! I love the blue and brown in the announcement photo! You're so good to stay organized. I still haven't finished Afton's monthly pages!

  2. I love the birth announcement! Great picture.

  3. I loved your monthly milestones idea so much that I completely stole the idea for Malia's book. Isn't imitation the highest form of flattery? :-)

  4. Such a sweet idea!!! She is adorable

  5. She is so beautiful! She has the most kissable cheeks. I'm happy she is such a good baby.


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails