Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scrapbook Pages

Sorry to all of you who actually read my Photoshop Tutorials. I haven't posted one in ages, but I've been meaning to get one done. Any ideas or suggestions of a technique you'd like to learn?

Regardless, I've got to post my latest scrapbook pages before they build up. I like printing them in my blog book each year, so this is more for me than you. But if you're interested, here's my latest:

A few more pages for my All About Me Book:

Credits: Oh, Happy Day by Jennifer Barrette & Erica Zane; Font: Tiffy's Hand





A bunch of random pages.. mostly of Harvey:





This is a page I changed into a July calendar topper for 2012. The credit link will show the calendar version, but I want this version in my blogbook. :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh man, your last wedding picture made me cry! What a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to let you know that you are an AMAZING scrapper!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails