Thursday, August 18, 2011

Personalized Lightswitches

Do you need one last craft to keep your kids busy before school starts? Here's an easy one.

Every kid needs to be able to "define" their space. But my brother and sister-in-law don't let their girls paint their rooms. Sure, they have cute bed spreads, curtains, and fun decor, so I decided to expand on another little part of their room that is customizable.

Their light switch covers.

I ran over to our local hardware store and picked up a couple of covers (they are really inexpensive) and let them choose exactly how they wanted their cover to look. They chose the colors, the design, and they did all the work. The best part? They LOVE how the covers turned out!


  1. This is so clever! I am sure our boys would love to do that for school too!!


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails