Saturday, May 7, 2011

Birthday Wreath

I love tradition.

So when I saw this adorable wreath on How Does She? I knew I wanted to make one for my family. (Check out the link for the full tutorial - it was super easy!)

I've already made up a Happy Birthday banner, as well as some sweet felt garlands, but what is better than announcing a birthday to the entire neighborhood? In the future, I'll put it up for the week before a special birthday in our family.

What traditions does your family have to celebrate birthdays?

1 comment:

  1. We received a silver plate with "You are special" engraved around it. We plan to use it for the birthday person's meals. I totally have this balloon wreath "pinned" on Pinterest.


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails