1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
dash of ground red pepper
Vegetables & Chicken:
4 cups broccoli florets
3 stalks celery, diagonally sliced
3 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 teaspoons ginger, divided
1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cubed
4 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
2 garlic cloves, pressed, divided
2 packages ramen noodles, (discard seasoning packets)
1/3 cup cashews or peanuts
1. For sauce, mix chicken broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and red pepper (mixture will not be smooth). Set aside.
2. Cut broccoli, celery and green onions. Set aside. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
3. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over high heat. Add chicken, 1 teaspoon of the ginger and 1 garlic clove. Cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
4. Reduce heat to medium-high. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Add broccoli, celery and remaining ginger and garlic. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Add green onions and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender (2 min). Return chicken to skillet. Stir in sauce; bring to a boil. Remove skillet from heat.
5. Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Break noodles and add to water. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Stir noodles into chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cashews. Serve immediately.