Sunday, December 5, 2010

Long Awaited: Jungle Jim's Playground

It's a tradition. Every time my nieces go off track, I fill up the Summer Advent Calendar (even if it's the middle of winter) with fun activities and outings and we fill up that off track time with fun. My niece, Rylie, had been asking to go to Jungle Jim's for something like 6 months so I finally decided to add it into the mix.

I had forgotten how much fun that place is!

Harvey only had to ride on the "horsies" about 8 times...

And he really got the hang of the rocket ships after a while...

The girls' favorite was the bumper cars. And after they stayed on that ride 5 times in a row.. Harvey decided he wanted to join in on the fun. (The nice operator let him go on even though he was clearly 2 inches short of the requirement). Harvey wasn't so sure about bumping into people... but he loved feeling like a "big kid."

But I think the all-time favorite ride of the day was the rollercoaster... even I went on that thing. :)

(Bear with my blurry pics.. I'm still learning how to work this camera, and that coaster was moving fast!)


  1. That place looks fun. We never made it there. Bummer.

  2. I'm definitely coming next time. Looks like fun! :)


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails