Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Toddlers: Making Pudding

I have a two-year-old. And he loves getting into mischief. So I decided that I would give him a few more "structured" activities to participate in.. instead of follow his path of destruction.

One of these activities.. was to help him make pudding. First, I put a ziplock bag inside another one. Then I poured the pudding mix inside.

Then I poured the measured amount of milk into the ziplocks, carefully squeezed as much air out as possible, and sealed both bags. Then I gave the container to my boy. He wasn't too sure of it at first...

But after I showed him he could toss it, squish it, and shake it... he wanted to try it out:

And when it came time to eat the sweet stuff inside.. he was happy as a clam.

Just a little disclaimer... the pudding wasn't perfect. It had a few little clumps. But perfect pudding wasn't the point. Helping my active little guy stay entertained was the point, and this activity served that purpose well.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun idea!! Great photos too! LOVE the bottom pic...espeically the depth of field!


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails