Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Polka Dot Cake

Doesn't this cake look fun? The original cake that gave me the inspiration was perfectly square, but I didn't have pans to make that one. I decided to use my 10-inch springform pan instead.

To decorate, I just frosted the entire thing with simple vanilla frosting, and then I used regular M&Ms and peanut M&Ms in rows. It was super fast, easy, and tasty! Try it!


  1. Thats cute... I love polka dots.

  2. I LOVE this. stopping by from CSI

  3. I really like this idea!! It would be easy to "girlie" it up for my girls with pink M&Ms...just save 'em from Valentine's Day. ;) Super cute! I'm visiting from The CSI Project today. Hope you'll stop by my blog to say hi. :)

  4. I just had a polka dot party for my youngest and we did cupcakes. But this is sooo much cooler. Love the different sized dots! Visiting from CSI project!


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails