Thursday, September 2, 2010

Apple of My Eye Cupcakes



Use your favorite cake recipe (I just used a box) to make a batch of cupcakes in red cupcake liners. After they have cooled scoop out a little dent in the top, then frost with red tinted frosting, and sprinkle the tops with red sprinkles. Mold one half of a tootsie roll into a stem and set aside. Mold one third of a green colored tootsie roll into a leaf shape, and press a line through the center with the back of a butter knife. Stick and wrap the leaf around the bottom of the molded stem, then set on the cupcake.

2 comments:

  1. Great timing miss Tiff. I am doing small letter a craft with Annelise tomorrow of an apple. This treat will be perfect. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tiff! Where do you find the energy?

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails