So, I'll follow the "30 posts schedule", one at a time, but there will be intermittent posts about what's been going on in my life as well.
Since today is my birthday... I'll start with the first one - a recent picture and 15 facts about me:
I made my little niece take this photo of me. Pretty good for a 6 year-old, eh?
- I'm a massage therapist. (And I just posted my technique on folding fitted sheets...)
- I am very interested in learning more about photography. In fact, it's kind of become a hobby, and a new DSLR camera is the only thing I want for my birthday/Christmas.
- I really love scrapbooking (what, you're surprised?!)
- I'm bossy. I have a natural tendency to try to be in charge of everything and I have to remind myself to step back - especially if I'm out of place!
- I secretly like cleaning. Not picking up everyday clutter and all that normal stuff, but when something is dirty, I love scrubbing and rinsing and stepping back to see it sparkle.
- I love post-it notes. And I LOVE that both my phone and windows 7 on my laptop have digital versions.
- I like organizing by color. Maybe I'll have to post some of those ways on my crafty blog.
- When I was younger, I wanted to grow up to be an architect. And I've always loved drawing floor plans (more on that later).
- I'm scared of using a lighter. I'd rather use a match.
- I've (very minorly) electrocuted myself 2 times.
- I've fainted 6 times
- I've gotten stitches 2 times - both times in my foot!
- I've never broken a bone.
- My two favorite candybars are Twix and Big Hunk. Oh, and it's not a candy bar per say... but I love Mambas too.
- "Wow!" is the most overused word in my vocabulary right now. I say it a billion times a day to Harvey.
- I love the color red!
- My favorite song right now is Soul Sister by Train.
- I really love cream slushies at Sonic.
- I know the lyrics to an extensive number of songs that play on the radio and I have this annoying need to correct people that sing the wrong words.
- I really do love to talk on the phone. (Apologies to those on the other end of the line.)
- I'm kinda scared of the dark. Okay, not the dark, but what could be lurking in the dark. Sometimes when I'm home alone, I turn all the lights in the house on and check to make sure no scary people are hiding out.
- Despite number 21, I really like watching scary movies. It always comes back to haunt me though...
- The 4th of July and Halloween are my favorite holidays. (Does that make me a bad Christian?)
- I have quite a bit of gray hair, and I have had some since I was 13 years old! I think I have some kind of birth mark on the crown of my head that gives me a gray patch.
- While squatting down, I can't keep my heels on the ground. My ankles don't bend past a 90 degree angle.
- I have sold both Kirby Vacuum Cleaners and Cutco Knives door to door.
- Some day I would love to be a professional Event Planner.