Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kool-Aid = Cleaner??

Yeah. I was skeptical too. But I paid 10 cents for a packet and tried it out.. and now, I'm a believer. Seriously, the citric acid in the Lemonade flavor (the only one that works) is great at wiping out stains. So, buy a little packet, pour the contents in your soap dispenser, and run a cycle with no dishes.

You'll have a stain-free, non-smelly dishwasher! Trust me. I tried it.


  1. GET OUT! That is crazy! I'll have to try it!

  2. Seriously?! A packet of koolaid is so much cheater than the container of dishwasher cleaner!

  3. I just read about this. Glad to know it really worked. I was wondering!


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails