Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chicken Pot Pie


Ingredients:
  • 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 bag frozen vegetables (whatever you like)
  • 2 unbaked, refrigerated pie crusts (or you could make your own)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Unroll one premade pie crust and lay centered in a 10-inch pie pan. Set aside.

2. Combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, one can of water, and frozen vegetables into a medium sized bowl. Pour mixture into the prepared pie pan.

3. Unroll the second premade pie crust and carefully lay centered over the mixture. Tuck the top crust in between the pie pan and the bottom crust. Pinch the two crusts together in a decorative pattern. Make a few slices on the top crust for ventilation. Bake for 35 minutes.

I don't add any extra seasonings, but Justin and I think it tastes great. If you add seasonings - let me know what you use and how you like it!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious! I am going to make it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to exchange links with your site supermama101.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I'm gonna try this on Wednesday or Thursday, will definitely come back and let you know what I think and how mine turns out. The only thing I wish though is, I wish I could make my own pie crust, oh well, the store bought ones are just as tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make your own pie crust for this.. I just don't plan that far ahead ;)

      Just make sure you use a recipe for 2 crusts, or double it! Good luck, and let me know how it turns out. I hope you like it!

      Delete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails