- 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag frozen vegetables (whatever you like)
- 2 unbaked, refrigerated pie crusts (or you could make your own)
2. Combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, one can of water, and frozen vegetables into a medium sized bowl. Pour mixture into the prepared pie pan.
3. Unroll the second premade pie crust and carefully lay centered over the mixture. Tuck the top crust in between the pie pan and the bottom crust. Pinch the two crusts together in a decorative pattern. Make a few slices on the top crust for ventilation. Bake for 35 minutes.
I don't add any extra seasonings, but Justin and I think it tastes great. If you add seasonings - let me know what you use and how you like it!