I added all the steps onto one print screen.
It only takes three steps:
1. Make a new layer on your current layout.
2. Choose the Rounded Rectangle Tool by right clicking the shape icon in the tool palette. The shape tool is right under the little arrow.
3. Enter the radius you want. The higher the number the more rounded the corners. I added a few to show you some examples. Then just click and drag to draw your shape on the layout.
Some other tips:
- Hold down the shift key while drawing your shape if you want a perfect square.
- Try to make the shape you want the first time - resizing from a rectangle to a square will make the corners look funny.
- "Crop" your photos with rounded photos by following the steps above, then clipping your photo to that layer. Do this by moving your photo layer directly above your shape layer. Select the photo layer, and hold down Ctrl + Alt + G. Your photo will only show up in the shape. (For a more detailed explanation on clipping masks with print screens, click here.)
(for credits, click the photo)