Here is a page of him enjoying his first - ever - ice cream cone. He didn't know what to do with it at first.
- Can say "uh oh!" And he loves to purposely do things to justify saying it.
- Knows the sounds for a horse, cow, snake, owl, sheep, dog, cat, bird, bear, duck, and goose.
- Has rediscovered his push-along-car and insists that his father or I push him around the block on a daily basis.
- Likes to "show you" what he wants by dragging you by the hand around the house to point it out.
- Is a total ham. He loves to make you laugh.
- Can say "papa" for grandpa. He loves his Grandpa Keetch!
- Will pretty much imitate anything you tell him to say.
- Loves to RUN!
- Has a developing relationship with his blankie.
- Still sucks his thumb when he's riding in the car, tired, snuggly, or falling asleep.
- Likes to copy me - he brushes his teeth, combs his hair, wears my shoes, sweeps the floor, wipes up spills, "writes" notes, and messes with my wallet. (He lost my Thanksgiving Pointe Membership!!)
- Loves to swim! He loves to jump off the stairs when wearing a life jacket.
- Can throw his basketball at the hoop and make a shot!
- Loves to read. He will climb up into his rocking chair and chatter to himself while turning the pages.
- Is starting to walk down stairs by just holding the wall.
- Will tell me when he is going potty (Is that normal?? I'm trying not to get excited about potty training...)
- Loves Sesame Street and Curious George.
- Isn't so sure about going to nursery. Every time I drop him off he starts to panic, but if Amelia Kirkham let him sit on her lap he's fine. He's always just fine when I go to pick him up!