Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Wreath


I made this wreath for 3 bucks. Seriously. Okay, I already had blue and yellow spray paint... but you could make this for under 10!

I bought the eggs, the green styrophome wreath base, and the moss all at the dollar store for one dollar each. (I went to Dollar Tree). I spray painted the plastic eggs, and flecked them with brown paint and a toothbrush.

While they were drying, I just used some hemp string to tie around the green base (to hang it), then a hot glue gun to attach the moss. After the eggs were dry, I glued them on as well. The whole project only took about an hour. Cute, cheap, easy, and well.. you can't see the egg seams if you stand back.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails