Monday, March 15, 2010

Wrapping Your Gift Certificates

I love giving and receiving gift certificates. I feel like they are personable enough - they are for a specific store (unlike cash) but they offer freedom for the recipient to get what they want. But I always run into a little snag when I go to wrap the cards.

In the past, I've just put them in a card and called it good, but then I got this idea:

It's just an Altoid tin; and it's the perfect size for gift cards!


This weekend was my father-in-law's birthday, so we got him a gift card to the local golf store, and I threw in a little tool (I think for tightening cleats and straightening out the grass or something like that) wrapped in tissue paper. I made a little tag to glue on the outside reading "Happy Birthday!" and then a more specific tag to glue inside the lid reading "Happiness is a hole in one."

It was super easy, and really cute!

1 comment:

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails