So, I've been completing items on my list, but I haven't been blogging about them! Here are the latest..
20. Finish our Sealing Scrapbook. I already posted all of my pages in recent Flashback Fridays, but if you'd like to see the finished product, you'll just have to come over!
31. Baby proof my house. I was waiting until we had the cabinet and drawer latches installed until I declared this done.
32. Fit into my orange-lined jeans again. The skinniest in my life I've ever been was while I was dating Justin. (Then I got married and gained a few, but that's not important.) While all my pants were falling off my hips, I purchased a bunch of new clothes... one being a pair of super small/tight jeans. And, the day has come people... I fit into them again. Now that doesn't mean I am going to wear them regularly; they give me a mini muffin top. But I put them on, buttoned the top, and zipped up the zipper - all without laying on the bed and sucking my guts in.
36. See the Christmas Lights at Temple Square. I did this one clear back in November! My cousin is attending BYU and she couldn't go home for Thanksgiving Break because of work, so we decided to venture out to see the lights on the first weekend they were up. Holy Moly - I had no idea that many people showed up to see the twinkling masterpiece. I felt like I was swimming through people. Too bad it was still freezing; all those masses didn't produce any warming body heat. I'm still glad we went though, it was fun to get out and spark some Christmas spirit right after Thanksgiving.
Here's the Harvster. He started getting ornery after being stuck in his stroller staring at everyone's lower half.
My mom just wanted a group shot, so we waited until there weren't any people around and asked a bystander to snap our picture. Then all of a sudden, all these people started showing up. It was like they thought the nativity we were sitting by must have been real eye candy if we were getting our picture taken there and they had better run over to see it! It was hilarious.
46. Buy the tote tray kid organizer from IKEA and organize Harvey's toys. Well, I did it. If you want the details, check out my post here.
49. Burn all our pictures by year onto DVD. Yay! I'm current with this too.
67. Buy a paper shredder. Okay, so I bought one, but apparently the wrong kind. If the straight shredders aren't any good, why do they sell them? Anyway, Justin wants me to get a new one that "cross-shreds" because apparently if someone really wants to piece together one page cut into 15 strips, cutting those strips into maybe 45 pieces will TOTALLY detour them. I'm not bitter, I just don't know why someone would do that to me. Maybe I'm naive.
69. Get a sticky under the rug mat, and sticky "somethings" to go under our couches in the living room so they wont slide on the wooden floor. They aren't sticky, but our little floor grippys work great. :)
97. Buy a set of 8 or 12 stem glasses. They were only 1.50 each at Tai Pan Trading!
Click here to see the whole list.