Thursday, February 11, 2010

So Cupcake

I saw this sweet little cupcake place a little while ago on Good Things Utah, so when I saw the coupon in the mail I saved it for one of our off track activities. Let me just say that So Cupcakes is SO worth the trip! The little bakery is charming and sweet, and was co-founded by a little girl with cerebal palsey. She has amazing taste.. and even chose to meet Emeril the chef for her wish (by the Make a Wish Foundation.)

Every day the flavors in the store are different depending on what special orders they had, but they have over 50 total different options. When we got there, the girls got to choose which flavor they wanted: Lemon Poppyseed, Lemon, Vanilla, and Key Lime. They have mini and regular sized available, and of course, we each got a bigger one, although Harvey wanted his own mini Lemon flavored one.

You should SO check out So Cupcakes! (And I would personally recommend the Key Lime. It was delicious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails