Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chocolate-Carmel Goodness

LOL. I don't know what to call these puppies, but they are heaven.

Ingredients:
-mini pretzels
-rollos
-M&Ms (customize the colors to whatever holiday you want!)

1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.

2. Unwrap all the rollos, then lay them out on a sheet with a pretzel under each one.

3. Bake for 3 minutes.

4. Place an M&M on the top and squish the melted rollo down into the pretzel holes.

5. Cool, then enjoy!

I got these for a Christmas neighbor gift this year, and Super Hubby and I were in heaven. I called up and got the recipe... so thanks Steph for sharing!

2 comments:

  1. I tried this this evening and it was so easy! I tried it with pean halves to and LOVED it! Might want to try it some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked them. We made them again for the superbowl.

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails