Thursday, December 31, 2009

Digitally Homemade

My crafty sister-in-law made an adorable little color booklet for her little one. I decided to do my rendition of it - and I LOVE how it turned out:
I decided to make them for my neighbor gifts this year, so I e-mailed everyone I had addresses for and tried to get the others... and put them together. My favorite part was seeing which pictures my friends would choose of their little ones. It was so fun!

Here is an example of one of the pages...


I just printed, cut each one in half, glued them together color sides out, laminated, punched and attached to the ring!

For Christmas I got kind of Calendar happy... I made three of these puppies:
...one for me, one for my mom, and one for my mother-in-law. I used my monthly scrapbook pages of Harvey as the picture for each month. Then I added important holidays and birthdays and had them printed at shutterfly.com. They did a FANTASTIC job, and I would totally recommend them if you're in the market for something like this.

Then I made a CD Case Calendar for Justin's soon-to-be desk/office! (Yay for promotions!)

and the specialized calendar cases STILL haven't arrived. *sigh* It's my fault for not ordering them on Amazon with their 2-day shipping.

I also made Perpetual Calendars for Justin's immediate family:
They can add their family and friend's birthdays, anniversaries, or whatever. I got them printed at scrappingsimply.com (which, by the way fellow digiscrappers, is one of the cheapest places to get your digital scrapbook pages printed) They will pretty much do anything you want. I made them cut all of these out and bind them - I think they turned out great.

7 comments:

  1. These are fabulous - You have been a busy girl!
    I have always admired what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ideas! These may be making an appearance in my holiday gift giving next year . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!! What a great mom/friend/DIL/wife...etc you are! Did you ever get your wedding book from Blurb? Do you just love it? I really wish our wedding photo's were digital so I could play with them. Guess we're old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Wish I was still your neighbor....

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so crafty! I love the color cards, very cute and clever! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such clever ideas! I love the perpetual calendar gifts with family birthdays and anniversaries already included. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails