- 4x4 inch wooden blocks
- 1x4x5 inch wooden "stand"
- 3 patterned scrapbook papers
- numbers (mine are vinyl, but you could mod podge paper cut outs as well)
- "... days left" (again, mine were vinyl)
- red and black paint
- mod podge
2. Cut out square pieces of scrapbook paper. My pieces were 3.5x3.5 inches. Glue on with Mod Podge and let dry. Cut out piece for the stand: 1x4.5 inches. Glue with Mod Podge and let dry.
3. Attach your numbers. Each block needs the following:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- 0, 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 (the 6 doubles as a 9, so keep this in mind when choosing your font)
7. Mod Podge over everything and let dry.