Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Name Blocks

My sister-in-law did some of these blocks for her little one, and I loved the idea. I already had the scrapbook paper, letters and Mod Podge, so this project only put me out the price of the blocks: $1.29. I'm excited because they are so versatile. Harvey can stack and knock them down just like regular blocks, or match up the sides (each is a different color/pattern), and eventually he can learn how to spell his name.


  1. They both turned out so cute! I'm not at all surprised, just saying...

  2. Those are way cute! I love the stuff you make!

  3. I'm definitely making these for my daughter's room. Super awesome idea! :)
    Thank you!


I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails