Monday, February 23, 2009

Your Font


As a traditional scrapbooker turned digital, I haven't been able to full appreciate the digital side for one major reason: I couldn't write on my pages. (Without purchasing a tablet or doing some kind of hybrid project.)

Until now.

Yourfonts.com will give you a totally personalized font with your own handwriting in about 10 minutes. For FREE! Yes people, free. My prayers have been answered.

It's super easy too. Just print off their template (which is basically just a grid), write your letters in the boxes, scan it in, and upload it to their site. In like 2 more minutes, they will give you the link to download your very own font. 

post edit: unfortunately, it's not free anymore - it's $9.95. But it's still worth it - I've used my font a million times for things like: my printed blog book, scrapbook pages, and our Christmas card. I love it!

5 comments:

  1. That may just be one of the coolest things ever. I think I'm gonna have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool...except I like Ali Edwards' handwriting better than mine and she has a font. But this could still come in handy, I'm checking it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really appeals to the geek in me. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I need to check this out! I want to go digital!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It says it costs
    "Just $9.95 (plus $5.00 if you upload both template pages) - only purchase if you're satisfied!"

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting so many spam comments lately, I've decided to disable "anonymous commenting" for a while. Sorry for any difficulty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails